Question Alternative program to speedfan

NadeMagnet69

Prominent
Jul 20, 2020
I modded a side intake 140mm fan to blow on my GPU that I want to control strictly for my GPU. I have a Z490 Taichi MOBO. Since Asrock can't be bothered to let you set a fan curve off of GPU temps, and only lets you set their NOT so FAN-Tastic Tunning to MOBO or CPU temps, I wanted to give the program speedfan a try. Unfortunately it's no longer being updated for new MOBO. I know, right? The nerve of that guy. I should ask for my money back... Anyways, speedfan won't detect any of my fans. So I need an alternative besides Argus Monitor. This isn't a big enough issue for me to spend money on so I'm looking for freeware. Is there any programs that will let me set a fan curve based off of GPU temps for just one header on my MOBO?

D

Deleted member 2720853

Argus Monitor.

My motherboard lets me set my fan profiles based on PCIEX16 slot temperature sensor but that's not really indicative of GPU temp.

NadeMagnet69

Prominent
Jul 20, 2020
Argus Monitor.

My motherboard lets me set my fan profiles based on PCIEX16 slot temperature sensor but that's not really indicative of GPU temp.
lol What part of "besides Argus Monitor" was confusing? :unsure:
Like I said this isn't a big enough issue to buy a program regardless of what it costs. My asrock fan curves can work good enough. They just can't be tuned to the GPU itself without some sort of software.