[SOLVED] Am I screwed? *pun intended* Hit my MOBO with Philips head screwdriver. *pic included*

Solution
@NikoNoir
I think probably ... hitting the motherboard is not that bad, but you hit one of the components and it looks like half is missing ... kinda looks like a resistor. Best case: it works just fine. Medium case: the main PCIe x16 slot is dead. Worst case: it's dead.
Feb 12, 2020
@NikoNoir
I think probably ... hitting the motherboard is not that bad, but you hit one of the components and it looks like half is missing ... kinda looks like a resistor. Best case: it works just fine. Medium case: the main PCIe x16 slot is dead. Worst case: it's dead.
Thank you for the reply. I bought it on Amazon and I have coverage for it, but apparently this isn’t “covered”. I might just skip the bs and buy a MSI - MPG x570

Feb 12, 2020
@NikoNoir
There is always a chance, but the resistor is way down by the PCIe slots ... probably has nothing to do with RAM or CPU. GPU ... that's more likely. Guess it's easy for me to say "give it a shot" cuz it's not my stuff. I can totally understand if you want to play it safe.
I have a 2080 Super showing up tomorrow from Best Buy and they will return anything so I’ll pop that in tomorrow. Thank you for all your input.