[SOLVED] amazon fire stick

Solution
… but do they use the google store for there apps or do they have there own store where i can use my amazon account?
FireTV uses Amazon app store. At least on Fire tablets, there's a way to enable Google Play (which creates its own mess), but I haven't checked anything for FireTV.

It always helps having "native" Android device (phone, tablet) with Google Play to be paired to your FireTV.
… but do they use the google store for there apps or do they have there own store where i can use my amazon account?
FireTV uses Amazon app store. At least on Fire tablets, there's a way to enable Google Play (which creates its own mess), but I haven't checked anything for FireTV.

It always helps having "native" Android device (phone, tablet) with Google Play to be paired to your FireTV.

Solution

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011

o ok so i can use my amazon account to download apps on the fire tv