Question Amazon Playlists API

PrabhakaranKaruppaih

Distinguished
May 18, 2016
Hi All,

Good Evening. I Love Compilation Albums. Like: Now that's what I call Music! and Max Series like Max 4 and Max 6 and all. The problem is, In Music Streaming sites like Amazon Music and All other like spotify and few other sites, the Compilations wont be bought as a whole but the songs are present individually. My current pursuance is to make some compilations present in those sites as my personal playlists. I want to use web-scraping using selenium and Amazon Music Playlist API to create the playlists dynamically instead I going into the site one by one and adding the songs one by one. In a click of button I want to automate the entire process.

Has anyone tried it here?

I have problem in authenticating my credentials before accessing the playlist API. Amazon has used REST to expose the API. I am using POSTMAN software for the POST and GET requests. All inputs are welcome. Thanks :)

May 7, 2024
What problem are you having with authenticating? Probably better to use a library if possible, I'm sure one exists somewhere. But if you are using Selenium WebDriver you shouldn't need to mess with the REST API at all assuming there's no CAPTCHA on the login. You can also just manually extract your cookie from your browser and throw it in with every API request.