AMD Bringing eGPU Support To Mobile Workstations Via XConnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgray35

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2013
I read an article and Fritz Nelsen automatically interrupts me, and then several times on the same page and then again on subsequent pages Fritz Nelsen keeps automatically starting that bloody video (by way not a swear word in English). How many times do you want me to listen that blasting grating video before you are satisfied that I have heard it. I ask how many bloody times people? I want you to recognize/remember that I have seen that video and stop harressing me over and over again even when I have listened to it already. You have my email so remember that fact I have seen it, and DONT SHOW IT AGAIN, DONT REPEATEDLY SHOW IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Let me read these articles in peace and not insist I listen dozens of times to the same crap over and over again. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO AUTOMATICALLY START VIDEOS ON MY WEB PAGES I VISIT! STOP IT NOW! In a 10 page article why must the video be restated just because I backed up to earlier position in the article for clarification, and then again moving forward in the article. FRITZ NELSEN IS NOT THE IMPORTANT ELEMENT IN MY LIFE - I WANT HIM OUT OF MY LIFE - PRONTO FORTHWITH.

DID ANY OF YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS MESSAGE. DON'T IGNORE IT. DOES ANYBODY THERE HAVE A DECENT BONE IN THEIR BODY AND REALIZE YOU ARE CAUSING ME PAIN. DO ANY OF YOU EVEN CARE. DON'T IGNORE THIS!

I enjoy your articles but I will not tolerate this crap forever.

vgray35

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2013
And by the way I am on a metered internet connection. Your web pages cost me a huge amount on monthly data usage budget. Do you think you own my monthly data usage budget also. I am getting to the point where I cannot afford the cost of visiting this site, at the expense of having no usage left for other sites. In society we respect our neighbors, see you do the same.

DerekA_C

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
ublock is the best for all browsers has the largest adblock list and has an ability to block media video files and you get to choose the size it starts at even works on edge browser which I currently only use anymore since it is faster and ublock works on spring update and up. if you have win 7 or win 8.1 then yea firefox chromium or the likes also support ublock it is also the lightest weight on your pc.

A hosts file works for all browsers by definition of what the hosts file is.

Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, ...

Windows will always consult the hosts file before connecting to a site.

If a record for the site is found then windows will use that and not even ask a dns server.

Of course nothing stops you from using uBlock, a hosts file and Adguard dns for 3 layers of proactive protection

Status
Not open for further replies.