Question AMD chipset drivers

Jun 3, 2019
So i have a MSI x470 with a ryzen 5 2600 on WIN10.i try to download the newest chipset drivers but AMD's installer recognises my adrenaline software version as old chipset drivers and wants to remove it. How do i properly install the chipset drivers without the installer intefering with my gpu drivers?

Jun 3, 2019
the gaming pro carbon, and yes i went to msi website for the drivers but it's the same problem with the installer. it recognises the chipset drivers as adrenaline gpu drivers
show.php

You'll want to install chipset drivers from AMD's website as they are the newest typically. Unless you come across a problem then use the motherboard manufacturer's version if necessary.

I haven't dealt with installing AMD Chipset drivers with Radeon GPUs. I'd recommend uninstalling the Radeon drivers, installing the CPU chipset drivers first then install the radeon drivers on top of the chipset ones.

Jun 3, 2019
well i attempted a clean install, i removed the adrenaline drivers , got the chipset drivers, and when i installed adrenaline again. it showed the adrenaline drivers are chipset drivers, so i have no idea if i still have the newest chipset drivers installed