[SOLVED] AMD driver update caused constant screen flashing ?

Aug 12, 2021
My AMD driver update caused constant screen flashing upon reboot......AMD A6-7310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 graphics.

I have the official driver from the AMD website, that's what caused the flashing.

I am running a Toshiba Satellite L50D-C australia.....i have run dxdiag it shows no error after rollback.....please help.

Solution
+1. Yup indeed ! Since you have a notebook, always install the latest GPU drivers, firmware and other software directly from the OEM's website. Don't update the notebook by installing the official AMD drivers.

For Laptops, it is highly recommended to grab any drivers from the OEM instead. Be sure you are ALWAYS using the OEM/manufacturer's Driver updates for the unit.
+1. Yup indeed ! Since you have a notebook, always install the latest GPU drivers, firmware and other software directly from the OEM's website. Don't update the notebook by installing the official AMD drivers.

For Laptops, it is highly recommended to grab any drivers from the OEM instead. Be sure you are ALWAYS using the OEM/manufacturer's Driver updates for the unit.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS