AMD Dual Graphics help 2016

Tsonta

Commendable
Aug 6, 2016
I know there are many videos for this, but I know that everything I have done in bios, the ccc, and the motherboard is capable of dual graphics.

So obviously my problem is there is no option in CCC (APU A10 6700 Onboard 8xxxD + HD 6670 PCI graphics card.
Bios is option is enabled / primary device IG / Force /1 GB. I have motherboard A55 (supports dual graphics),
So I am thinking 2 options are possible here: 1) I have 1 8 Gb RAM. Waiting to see if it will work with 4x2 RAM =or > @1866 hz. What do you guys think think? Will it show up after the dual ram?

2)Could the power supply (I have 350 Watt), be the reason that Dual graphics isnt showing up in CCC? (doubt it kinda, because I know crossfire requires 450W, ths 350 should b enough...)

Thanks all in advance.

P.S. dont start the ''dont dual'' bs ty.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

I realize the HD-6670 is recommended (I had one in Dual Graphic Mode), What I meant was, do you know if the gfx card actually works? Have you tried it stand-alone?

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
The single stick of memory should not have any bearing on it. 8GB is plenty, and the card uses it's own memory.
You said you tried the PCi port. (?) There is no PCi port on the card. Just DVI, HDMI, and/or possibly VGA.
Try reinstalling the latest gfx driver. Be sure it is the right one.

Tsonta

Commendable
Aug 6, 2016
Yep i meant pci express card's DVi slot.
Drivers are (hopefully) up to date.
Single memory is mentioned in many videos, as a compatibility issue. even if you have 32 GB 1 single card, 99% will be a problem it seems... :D