AMD Expected to Launch Kabini and Temash in Q1 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajrm

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
Finally some ;news' worthy news from AMD... and nice to see Kaveri and Kabini Code names ... rivers that flow across Southern India .. not too far from where I live ..They Support so much life.
I hope they breathe some life into AMD as well..

grave13

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013
That's not true. According to newest OFFICIAL roadmaps shown at AMD CES conference, Kabini and Temash will be launched in 2Q 2013 (aprox. May).

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
Can you guys PLEASE fix the images. I wanted to blow that middle graphic up so I read it I ended up clicking on it 3 times and by the end of it I ended up with a picture that was exactly the size as the one on the first page and it's in a new window.

myromance123

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012
[citation][nom]JeanLuc[/nom]Can you guys PLEASE fix the images. I wanted to blow that middle graphic up so I read it I ended up clicking on it 3 times and by the end of it I ended up with a picture that was exactly the size as the one on the first page and it's in a new window.[/citation]

It's Tom's Hardware's customary trolling, something they believe is a necessity to a thriving IT news community.

G

Are these SoC's? Do they integrate other features on them than just CPU/GPU like Cedarview?

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
It would be a lot more credible if they had the balls to at least put a Q in that pic. I see 2013 and think, well could be Dec 2013 then. Put a Q1 in that pic if they think it's Q1...Clearly they have no faith in TSMC...LOL. Neither do I. Kaveri will be late not sure when sea islands will be in volume either. Not really blaming this on AMD, anyone producing with TSMC always has delays... :(

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
what version of OpenGL will it support? Screw DX and everything else that is jamed down our throats by MS and Apple (yes i know they use opengl, but apple created the "your product will be great if you throw your 1 year old computer away and buy another 5000 USD CPU. SO much so that your 12 month old CPU wont work with anything we make. Yay Apple)/

Status
Not open for further replies.