Amd gpu for 1080p 60 hz?

Blitz Blitz

Distinguished
May 18, 2015
Hi. Maybe somebody can recommend me what amd gpus is good for 1080p 60 hz in gaming? I read a lot, and know that gpus from nvidia is good gtx 1060 6 gb, and gtx 980, but don't know anything about amd graphic cards. Also I bought monitor with freesync feature, and wanna use it, if it worth it. I plan to buy rx 560 4 gb, but read some reviews, that is not powerfull too much, but I'm on a tight budget right now, and still wanna buy it. Anyway it's good time to buy gpus, maybe comes something new? Also amd cards is good for cad works, and other software like video editing and etc.? Sorry for english. Thanks.

It will really depend on your budget and the types of games you are going to be playing. Do you want to be running max settings or are you happy turning down a few of those dials? Do you want this to last a while or will you be upgrading in the next year or two?

I was using an r9 Fury for ages, got it on a really awesome special ($300 AUS), and it served me well. It was paired with a 29inch 2560x1080 freesync display and did not really have many issues maxing out most titles. An rx 580 will perform quite similarly. I've since upgraded to an Nvidia card and theres things I like and dislike about the upgrade. It really is a matter of preference and what is available at the time in this crazy rollercoaster that is the GPU market.

An R9 Fury will do a fine job at 1080p/60Hz. (But make sure you have a decent quality 600W PSU or better.)
Otherwise I'd say RX 480 or 580 4GB.
You could turn a few settings down and go for an RX 470 or 570 4GB also.
If your budget is really tight, also consider an R9 380 or 380X 4GB. Both support Freesync and are okay for 1080p/60Hz with lowered settings. I still use a 380X today on my other rig and it's a capable card.
As for Freesync, I find it to be fantastic and I wouldn't live without it now!
Using Freesync + Enhanced Sync you can now run with an uncapped frame-rate and you won't get any stutter or screen tearing.
This will give you the minimum input latency possible in any given situation. I'd take that over v-sync on/off any day.
:D

Blitz Blitz

Distinguished
May 18, 2015
Well my budget is really tight. About 200 eur. For that price best I can get is rx 560 and gtx 1050/1050 ti. Don't wanna buy used cards due mining, warranty, maybe it was pushed and oced in gaming, so reduced lifetime. Also used cards costs not less, as new same level new gpus.