[SOLVED] "AMD Graphic Tuning >> Perfomance" tab crashes, all other settings seem to be fine ?

Oct 4, 2021
So I have a dell g5 se 5505 It had a feature called Smart Shift -> Disabled. So now we have a new feature, a Perfomance tab. The thing is when I navigate to that tab I can see the stuff for a brief moment then the GUI Of the setting crashes and when I run it again it constantly crashes until I switch to other tab in that brief moment which stops the crashes since it is no longer in the perfomance tab. This tab can help me put valorant on a higher clock speed because it runs at 700 mhz instead of 1190 mhz or something closer with 15% gpu usage. Image ( Linked the image because it didnt work says something went wrong)

Solution
You're on Windows 11...which has been hit or miss for most app's/tasks. Can you use CPU-Z to see what your BIOS version is on at the time of writing? Using your laptop's service tag, see if you have any BIOS updates pending. As for the drivers, I'd use DDU to rid your laptop off of any GPU drivers, then manually reinstall your GPU driver with the latest sourced off of AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lutfij

Titan
You're on Windows 11...which has been hit or miss for most app's/tasks. Can you use CPU-Z to see what your BIOS version is on at the time of writing? Using your laptop's service tag, see if you have any BIOS updates pending. As for the drivers, I'd use DDU to rid your laptop off of any GPU drivers, then manually reinstall your GPU driver with the latest sourced off of AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Solution