AMD graphics card not recognised

cozmosts

Prominent
Oct 2, 2017
I've been having some issues with my graphics card and I need some help. I'm new at this PC-building stuff.

Specs:
CPU: Intel Pentium Kaby Lake G4560 3.5GHz
Motherboard: MSI Pro Series Intel B250M PRO-VD
GPU: Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 560 2GB GDDR5

What I know so far:
-GPU doesn't appear under 'Display adapters' in Device Manager
-Currently using integrated graphics
-From the power supply there's a PCI-E cable with two of the little sticks on the end unattached, and a block of six that are all together. Those six fit perfectly into the GPU with the other two hanging off the side. It's clicked into place; as is the GPU into the motherboard
-The fan on the GPU is spinning when my PC is on
-None of the video outputs on the GPU seem to be working. I've tried multiple different cables and my monitors always have no signal when plugged into any of the outputs on the GPU. All video outputs on the motherboard work thankfully

I can't find where to 'enable' the GPU in the BIOS. I can't install AMD drivers because it comes up with the error message, "Error 175 - AMD Installer cannot continue due to unsupported AMD graphics hardware." I don't believe any drivers came with the GPU and even if they did, my PC doesn't have a CD drive. I don't know if my GPU is faulty or if there's just something I'm doing wrong.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

cozmosts

Prominent
Oct 2, 2017