AMD or nVidia ?

WetysCZ

Reputable
Jul 21, 2015
Hello, i have heard about that the AMD has better - more realistic - graphics (I don't mean in performance, just how it looks on screen) in games than nVidia, is this true or just some myth ?

Solution
Hi, this is a myth. Both brands have good cards and they both have bad cards. AMD prices do generally beat nvidias prices though but this doesnt mean that nvidia cards are better. You must go for the card that performs the best in games that you want to play. dont listen to any nvidia fanboys. :)
Hi, this is a myth. Both brands have good cards and they both have bad cards. AMD prices do generally beat nvidias prices though but this doesnt mean that nvidia cards are better. You must go for the card that performs the best in games that you want to play. dont listen to any nvidia fanboys. :)

Solution

WetysCZ

Reputable
Jul 21, 2015
Hey thanks for very fast answer ! I was about to choose R9 390 or GTX 970. I know that R9 390 performs better, but i will stick with GTX 970 cuz later i want to stream from PC to nVidia Shield Tablet.

Creme

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014
Some people swear by the image quality in Blu Ray movies and such with AMD cards. AMD is less fiddly with custom resolutions from my experience but it's a wash really apart from that.