amd r9 270x Catalyst Software Suite and Latest Beta Driver

Reyoch Ch

Reputable
Jul 31, 2014
how to install amd gpu both driver catalyst suite and beta driver.me first installed beta driver..restarted and instal latest beta driver 14.11.2..but when i checked in catalyst suite in information its in catalyst suite 14.9 not installed beta driver..i checked in c drive amd folder its have two folder AMD-Catalyst-14-9- and amd beta driver 14.11.2 beta folder
but not seeb beta driver installed in catalyst information its saying please install beta driver
how to install amd gpu both driver catalyst suite and beta driver.??

Solution

You cannot have both drivers running one single GPU. It is either the Beta driver or the official.

Reyoch Ch

Reputable
Jul 31, 2014
Sorry i first install the. catalyst suite 14.9 then restarted and installed beta driver 14.11.2..but not getting both..information saying download latest beta driver 14.11.2.

blustorm

Reputable
May 9, 2014
I have an R9 270x and faced the same issue..
Firstly I uninstalled the 14.9 and then did a clean install of the 14.11.2. It shows perfectly everywhere.

Try this..hope this will work!!

Thaisnang

Honorable

You cannot have both drivers running one single GPU. It is either the Beta driver or the official.

Solution

Sean Payne

Reputable
Oct 18, 2014
1. Please uninstall the current driver via Catalyst Installation Manager.

Note: All previous versions of AMD Catalyst™ drivers must be completely uninstalled to receive full benefits of this driver. Please make sure to completely uninstall all previous AMD Catalyst™​ display drivers before installing the 14.11.2 Beta.

2. (Recommended) Clean the remaining files manually by using the third-party clean like DriverSweeper or DriverFusion (Free edition).

3. (Optional) Install the Visual C++ 2010, 2012 (Note: install the 64bit edition) and .NET Framework 4.5 manually.

4. At last install the CCC as usual.