amd radeon hd 7560d + amd radeon r5 235 I can't find the software

PezzHELP

Reputable
Feb 20, 2014
amd radeon hd 7560d + amd radeon r5 235 I can't find the software to activate both GPU so they duel
I have looked everywhere and it some how went away on my computer I've searched for it and looked online and i can't find the software anywhere.
Anybody know where i can download it from?

Tritondrop

Reputable
Nov 19, 2015
For ATI/AMD Radeon cards, right click on 'Amd catalyst control center' go to Graphics > PowerPlay - Set Plugged In and Battery to Maximum Performance. Click Apply.
f applicable to your graphics card, go to Graphics > 3D and move the slider across to Performance so it is set for Optimal Performance. Click Apply. NOTE: This function might not be available on all ATI models.If your Catalyst Control Center has the Switchable Graphics tab go there and browse to locate seratovideo.exe and set it for High Performance. Click Apply. Do the same for your host Serato software also - Scratch Live, Serato DJ or ITCH.

The Serato Video location for earlier versions is C:/Program Files(x86) / Common Files / Serato / Serato Video / Serato Video.

The Serato Video location for newer versions is C:/Program Files(x86) / Common Files / Serato / Serato DJ / Serato Video
and there you go, hope that helped you out!

Source: https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202305784-Changing-graphics-card-settings-to-use-your-dedicated-GPU-on-a-Windows-computer-