Review AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Review: The Memory Compromise

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where exactly is the collusion/anti-competitive behavior in the current GPU market? If you have evidence of such behavior, you can report it to the FTC. https://www.ftc.gov/faq/competition/report-antitrust-violation
I mean... AMD (ATI back then) and nVidia have already been under investigation because of that in the past. While I understand your point, you also have to understand that proving it, is* extremely hard when all it takes is 2 people from each company to agree prices. The sad thing is, they're not trying to compete on the way down, but on the way up it seems.

Regards.

Last edited:

InvalidError

Titan
Where exactly is the collusion/anti-competitive behavior in the current GPU market? If you have evidence of such behavior, you can report it to the FTC.
The problem with collusion is that it is very hard to prove in a duopoly market since all the two vendors need to do to collude is simply follow each other's lead. To charge for collusion, you usually need tangible proof that doesn't exist when the collusion to offer the least possible value at the highest possible price is intrinsic.

geko95gek

Honorable
Jan 15, 2017
I think this card does perfectly well in the current market tbh, it beats the 3060 in most games and currently can be found for $100+ cheaper.

Well done AMD!

Status
Not open for further replies.