Review AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT Review: Cool-Headed Asus ROG Strix

My brother has the 3060Ti with this same cooler. It. is. CHONKY. Sooo overkill for this class of card is gloriously hilarious.
They're using the same cooler all the way through their 3090.
Yeah. The annoying thing to me is that Asus doesn't seem to do much with all the cooling headroom. Surely the 6750 XT can clock higher than this without any issue? Efficiency be damned, bump those clocks and voltages and give me 3GHz!

Surely staying under 60C with Furmark running on air must amount to something :tonguewink:

Like I get the idea of recycling designs because it means less variations and whatever, but at some point you have to make something different. Lest we see this on a GTX 1630.

Like I get the idea of recycling designs because it means less variations and whatever, but at some point you have to make something different. Lest we see this on a GTX 1630.
The Strix 3050 and 3060 is basically the same cooler, but with 5 heatpipes.
cooler2_small.jpg

Strix 3090 for reference (exact same as the 3060Ti/6700XT on up):
cooler2_small.jpg
cooler2_small.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: martinch

Sleepy_Hollowed

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2017
I mean.... if it's the only thing you can buy, I guess it's nice, but for that price if there's other options, nah.

That is one killer cooling solution though, and I do like they reuse it, though it looks like a tank.

TRENDING THREADS