News AMD strikes back at Nvidia with new MI300X benchmarks — MI300X shows 30% higher performance than H100, even with an optimized software stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneMoreUser

Prominent
Jan 2, 2023
I know who is trustworthy and it isn't the green team.

Nvidia may or may not be as bad a Intel when it comes to what is essentially alternative facts, but the track record of creative bs isn't pretty.

Reactions: PEnns and dalek1234

KyaraM

Admirable
I know who is trustworthy and it isn't the green team.

Nvidia may or may not be as bad a Intel when it comes to what is essentially alternative facts, but the track record of creative bs isn't pretty.
But also not the red team, lmfao...

Only trustworthy source is third party, always was, always will be. Anyone claiming otherwise needs their head checked.

Reactions: helper800
I thought AMD and Nvidia were doing that for some time now 😜
More often than not it's one sided in favour of nVidia. This is one of those rare ocassions where nVidia is actually, from what I can read between the lines, bothered.

I can't even remember when it was the last time nVidia bothered to "challenge" AMD numbers.

Regards.

KyaraM

Admirable
More often than not it's one sided in favour of nVidia. This is one of those rare ocassions where nVidia is actually, from what I can read between the lines, bothered.

I can't even remember when it was the last time nVidia bothered to "challenge" AMD numbers.

Regards.
Didn't they take potshots at AMD drivers not too long ago?

Didn't they take potshots at AMD drivers not too long ago?
And who doesn't :p

Even Intel did it saying "we have like 10X the developers", right before ARC launched. Probably not 10X, but they did claim something along those lines, making fun of AMD's low resources.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't make my point explicit: most of the time it's a one-sided thing with AMD as they usually just take the abuse from other marketing teams/campaigns with little to no comeback and, this time, it seems like they grew a spine. Let's see for how long it lasts.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.