Question AMD system won't boot up anymore

JSlothy

Reputable
May 11, 2020
I have tried what seems like everything I can without ordering new parts and testing the system with those, but can't find the reason my pc won't boot.

How it started. Last night I put my pc into sleep mode before going to bed and when I got to my desk this morning my pc was already on. I thought that was weird but didn't think much of it. I tried hitting the space bar to wake up the display but nothing. So I tried the mouse and power button and those didn't do anything either.

The problem. All of the fans in my pc will start spinning but there won't be any video output. The motherboard will say that there is a cpu problem and the buzzer won't make any sound.

I've tried reseating the ram, cpu and gpu, tried clearing and updating the bios, turning it on and off again (obviously), booting with one ram stick. I, or anyone I know, don't have any additional hardware that I can test with so I haven't done those things.

Below are my PC specs, please I'm willing to try anything you guys recommend, I've wasted too much time with no solution found.

Motherboard: MSI tomahawk max b450
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
CPU Cooler: Stock
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 gaming x
PSU: Cooler Master MWE 450 White 230v -v2
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-3200 (2×8GB)