AMD Unveils 17 AM4 Motherboards, X300 And X370 Chipsets, And Full Systems

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildas

Commendable
May 6, 2016
I am disappointed ointed with the i7 in single core ops (converting files in AutoCAD etc), it seems to hang up a lot (I don't get to choose clients & suppliers CAD solutions and their ability) so that in real life, my productivity was not much higher that with the AM2 X2 64...

atavax

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
interested in x300 mobos. Article headline is x370 and x300 mobos unveiled. It says the x300 is mini itx, there is no mini itx board shown...

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
O.O you are right. I thought the MSI shown was an mITX to replace their current mITX, but it has 2 additional slots. Still almost guaranteed MSI and ASRock come out with an mITX.

josejones

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
Why no mention of the version of DisplayPort and HDMI? I expected the new AM4 to have Display Port 1.4 and HDMI 2.0. I hope they have support for the latest NVMe specs.

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
Something isn't right, when an i7 isn't much faster than a Phenom X2. I suggest looking at the I/O load of the system in question, possibly upgrading to a SSD. Or perhaps the system is swapping and needs more RAM?

To which i7 are you referring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS