AMD Updates Gaming Evolved With Highlight Reel Creator, Auto Replay Recording, Game Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonzotgreat23

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
I see all the pictures just fine.

Heads up on the new recording software, it's turned on all the time by default. It recorded so much video on my first time after the update that I got the warning that my hard drive was going to run out of space.

FPisco

Commendable
Mar 17, 2016
This, this is gold! Just choose the space you want it to use and voilá. Finally we get some recording software from amd. I will test this. Very nice indeed.

I've already gotten on them about having a better way to display clicked-on images several times in the past. Surely, there's a much better way. Surely, certainly, positively, absolutely, without a doubt, there is.

Now, what burns my biscuits is to go through all the trouble of clicking an image to see a much larger version, only to find it's the same size as one of my toenails! :p

I hope this works as well as shadowplay, which works flawlessly with a negligible performance hit because i record on my secondary tradtional hard drive instead of my main SSD which i'm running the game off of.

You can say that again, D1v1n3D. :D

ScreaminHDD

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
Is there a way to turn this off if you don't want it recording? Not sure if I like the idea about it being "always on" and filling my HDD with stuff to constantly clear out.

Status
Not open for further replies.