AMD vs Intel: Which CPUs Are Better in 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I was right, comments on that thread link to a post from 2020.

Sorry, I have no control over what staff do. I am just a volunteer here.
It would be nice if they didn't as it would create a new comments thread, not link to a closed one.

Reactions: KyaraM
By Paul Alcorn published 3 days ago Really?????????
How do you have a news article that is more than 2 years old stating that it was published 3 days ago?

They actually re-use the SAME comment section/discussion, but that Topic keeps on getting updated periodically. So that's why you can see OLD comments from 2020 as well, but the article has been updated/amended.

I have observed this same trend in other similar threads, like those related to BEST GPUs/CPUs, AMD Vs Nvidia, Top ten BEST <enter name here> etc and etc. Other News articles don't have this though.

As new CPUs, GPUs keep releasing, the original article is edited to reflect the changes, but they re-use the SAME comment section as before. This is how these similar articles work out here though, , because my guess is that these Topics are just the same IMO. Only the content needs an update, whenever a NEW Hardware is out.

Last edited:

htelectrical

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
Yes, I was updated but did not include the new AMD 7950X, and the comments section is closed. Kind of defeats the purpose when they say it is 3 days old and that CPU is not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.