[SOLVED] AMD Zero RPM, fans won't start til 55c

khrystiano

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012
Hi, I need some help, I'm using the 19.9.3 drivers and I've already edited the file to set the zero RPM on true but it doesn't matter how I set the fan curve, the fans won't spin up til the card hits the 54-55º, it's kinda weird. I've tried editing the config manually and settin different parameters but it don't work, it's like if stucked.

Can someone help me? Greetings!

Solution
Hi, I need some help, I'm using the 19.9.3 drivers and I've already edited the file to set the zero RPM on true but it doesn't matter how I set the fan curve, the fans won't spin up til the card hits the 54-55º, it's kinda weird. I've tried editing the config manually and settin different parameters but it don't work, it's like if stucked.

Some graphics cards have a "setting" where until they hit a certain temperature, the fans won't spin until the graphics card's temperature hits a certain point. It allows quiet PC usage until you, for example, turn on a demanding game. But if you want the fans to spin all the time, you should download MSI Afterburner and configure it there.

cos_ine

Prominent
Nov 8, 2019

Some graphics cards have a "setting" where until they hit a certain temperature, the fans won't spin until the graphics card's temperature hits a certain point. It allows quiet PC usage until you, for example, turn on a demanding game. But if you want the fans to spin all the time, you should download MSI Afterburner and configure it there.

Solution