News AMD's FidelityFX SuperResolution Coming to Xbox Series X|S

D

Deleted member 14196

I certainly love mine and can’t wait to buy another one for the other room. This is what I have dreamt about all these years now it is come to fruition

It sits there silent as the grave, playing any game that you want to play including cyber punk quite incredibly—for hour after hour, with no complaints and nary a problem

Jun 6, 2021
I certainly love mine and can’t wait to buy another one for the other room. This is what I have dreamt about all these years now it is come to fruition

It sits there silent as the grave, playing any game that you want to play including cyber punk quite incredibly—for hour after hour, with no complaints and nary a problem

Cyberpunk. What a complete garbage game. And why do you need to buy another console for another room in the same house when you can just remote play from a single console to any other room. Waste of $$$.

watzupken

Reputable
Mar 16, 2020
Not surprising that FSR will be adopted by consoles. Given that the new consoles are a lot more powerful when it comes to the CPU, vs the last gen consoles, FSR will certainly make the developers' job of optimising the game such that it is as 4K worthy as possible, a lot easier.

D

Deleted member 14196

Cyberpunk. What a complete garbage game. And why do you need to buy another console for another room in the same house when you can just remote play from a single console to any other room. Waste of $$$.
Because there are two people in my house. why don’t you go play your PC

saunupe1911

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2016
Now this could be interesting and a big win for Xbox...but what's stopping the PS5 from implementing it too. Xbox just needs games. Hurry up Forza!!!

maik80

Commendable
May 21, 2021
'It remains to be seen is whether Sony's PlayStation 5, which also uses an RDNA 2-powered GPU, will also support the technology." you are kidding?