AMD's "Never Settle" Bundles Games with 7000 Series GPUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno1217

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
[citation][nom]yialanliu[/nom]Anyone know if the 7750 is part of the 7770s bundle? Curious since I might be tempted to make a htpc with one.[/citation]
Did you not read?

chomlee

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
Interesting how my dilema was between a 650i or 7770 (I know 650i is more powerful but 7770 might be more bang for the buck). Anyhow, now it seems like me real dilema is do I want Assasins creed III or Far Cry 3 (both looking like they will be great games).

[citation][nom]ripperko[/nom]You read my mind. This should be today's article, "Nvidia responds with their drivers".http://www.tweaktown.com/news/2636 [...] index.html[/citation]
But the huge gain in BF3 with AMD is non comparable :D

Joosch

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
so me and a mate just bought a HD7970 each the other day but we live in Australia, that means we get absolutely nothing?

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
[citation][nom]joosch[/nom]so me and a mate just bought a HD7970 each the other day but we live in Australia, that means we get absolutely nothing?[/citation]
Join the club. I bought a pair of 7970s off Amazon.com about 6 weeks ago.

EDVINASM

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
I want me bobblehead for Far Cry 3! So in other words, no, I am not buying 7770 just for the game :) Lack of CUDA kills me, can't live without it as Adobe suite grinds to 3x slower speeds. Especially encoding :/ Oh well..

EDVINASM

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
[citation][nom]jackbling[/nom]For anyone wondering: Sleeping Dogs is fantastic; it is a seriously fun game.[/citation]

Agree. Bought it with attitude "what the hell.." and now can't get away from it. The story is great and it really draws player in (me anyway). Its a bit rough at times but that only adds some realism. Driving is quite good. Motorbikes handle fine but collisions are so so. Boats are just boats. No planes or diving, swimming allowed. Overall for me 9/10. I take 1 mark off for small hiccups. Overall amazing game.

G

Download codes

Lost interest there. Gimme a disk, not some silly code. Last time I entered a code and started downloading, there was an interrupt in my download and it wouldn't let me try it again. Lame.

ToastyMozart

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
[citation][nom]Anonymous[/nom]Download codesLost interest there. Gimme a disk, not some silly code. Last time I entered a code and started downloading, there was an interrupt in my download and it wouldn't let me try it again. Lame.[/citation]
Last I checked, they were Steam "CD" keys, so it shouldn't be a huge issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.