News AMD's Ryzen 7 5800X3D Hits All-Time Low of $329: Real Deals

Makaveli

Splendid
Is it still the fastest CPU for gaming? If so, $330 seems like a deal.

Its still $469.00 CDN which to me is still abit expensive I would look at it more closely at $400.

I still have a bit of a concern about giving up ST performance for the extra cache, I do play games on this machine but also do work. And at 3440x1440p the gains will be abit more limited however it still has me curious.

Reactions: Why_Me
I've seen this CPU only once under £400 here in the UK and that is exactly when I got it to replace the 5600X in my HTPC. I think it was like £380 or something.

For gaming and lower power stuff, this CPU is unbeatable, to be honest. Too bad it doesn't have an iGPU, but if you're looking for one of the top gaming CPUs in the market to place in a SFF build (like my HTPC), this is it and AMD knows it; well, until they release Ry7K 3D.

Regards.

Sep 17, 2022
That's a pretty good price for one of the best gaming CPUs on a reasonable-cost mobo/RAM platform. I am still going to hold out for Black Friday, there is a chance that the prices might drop further in BF deals, especially with mobo/RAM combo deals.

Reactions: Why_Me