An Breakpoint Has Been Reached And Restarts Fault

mdark690

Prominent
Nov 26, 2017
7C74uTy.png

It restarts my computer then my computer just turns back on and off and on and off again and dont know how to fix this. Replaced my hardrive and PSU and do not think its overheating due to the temps are cool on my system.

How to get rid off this error message before it restarts my comp again!

Solution
You should be able to break the startup loop by pressing the right key (delete, f8, f2, etc....it can be different depending on the manufacturer of the mobo) to give you startup options like safe mode. You may have to watch the startup very closely for the screen that tells you which key may flash by pretty quickly. You can also likely look in the manual from your motherboard to get this information, and I would recommend that start there...You did keep all your documents from the system, right? :p Once you have pressed that key (sometimes you have to spam the key during startup) it should give you the ability for different startup options (safe mode, etc.). Also, please list your system specs and maybe we can help determine which...

Albionm00n

Reputable
Jan 31, 2016
Greetings!

It appears you may have something wrong with the application...Have you attempted to start the computer in "safe mode"? I would recommend trying that and then seeing if you can uninstall Origin. After that, see if you can log in normally to the system. If everything seems hunky dory, then see about a fresh install of Origin. Hopefully this is all you will need to do, as I don't think there is anything wrong with your computer itself. Try these steps and then let us know if there is any improvement. If not, we can dig deeper, but I would start with this easy troubleshoot first.

Hope this helps!

mdark690

Prominent
Nov 26, 2017

Its making my computer restart and then my comp keeps turning on and off by itsself but all my parts are brand new apart from the cooler fan!

Albionm00n

Reputable
Jan 31, 2016
You should be able to break the startup loop by pressing the right key (delete, f8, f2, etc....it can be different depending on the manufacturer of the mobo) to give you startup options like safe mode. You may have to watch the startup very closely for the screen that tells you which key may flash by pretty quickly. You can also likely look in the manual from your motherboard to get this information, and I would recommend that start there...You did keep all your documents from the system, right? :p Once you have pressed that key (sometimes you have to spam the key during startup) it should give you the ability for different startup options (safe mode, etc.). Also, please list your system specs and maybe we can help determine which key if you are having trouble finding that information yourself.

Solution