Question an emulator components question

acaciusx

Reputable
Mar 10, 2019
hey guys, I did not know where to go with this question as its not quite common , so i came to the place where knowledge is a daily practice :)

A guy was intrested in building a rig for a mobile game, that is run by 1 of 3 emulators:

Nox, Blue stake and Ldplayer

The game is called "Lords mobile"
and he asks to be able to run it at around 15 times paralel

he came with a 10k ils which is aprox 3000$ ( prices here are more expensive than in the us) but something tells me its still a ridiculous amount of money on a emulator rig,
but then i thought maybe im wrong,

he was offered more towards a 12900k with 32 gb of ram, and a 3060rtx ish gpu ( i know its astoundingly expensive, but our country is just ridiculously expensive)
never the less i realy wondered weather an emulator for a mobile game( even 15 of them at the same time) actually needs, or can even take advantage of such a high end system,

or something else less exepnsive even 2nd hand could do the trick

i dont even know where to start with the search as i never used emulators, just normal gaming

thank you so much hope it could save him a bunch of money, or at least focus and channel the budget to the right direction!!

thank you so much

You can install those emulators, they are free, if the mobile game is also free you can install that as well and see for yourself on your system how much CPU and GPU it actually uses, then multiply by 15 and leave a little bit of a headroom and see where you come out.
Also it depends on how many FPS he needs to get in the game and at what quality/resolution.

acaciusx

Reputable
Mar 10, 2019
You can install those emulators, they are free, if the mobile game is also free you can install that as well and see for yourself on your system how much CPU and GPU it actually uses, then multiply by 15 and leave a little bit of a headroom and see where you come out.
Also it depends on how many FPS he needs to get in the game and at what quality/resolution.
he does not have a decent computer

he uses a i5 gen 3 with 8gb of ram and no discrete gpu, thats why i was asking, so ill know what to refer him to in terms of hardware level