Analyst Foresees Supply Issues For iPad Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

friskiest

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
Uhmm,.. $330 for an iPad mini is not a not a new low price point at all,. considering that you could get better products like the Nexus and Kindle at $100 less.

the1kingbob

Distinguished
May 27, 2011
I am confused by your article. Samsung yesterday stated they have not denied providing panels for Apple, you have even linked that article. So how is Samsung involved? It is like your first paragraph is reality and the following are speculation. Maybe Apple chose to go with another vendor, that has nothing to do with Samsung. I know this might blow some peoples mind, but Samsung isn't going to simply deny selling stuff. If Apple approached Samsung with a number that was not possible then maybe they didn't strike a deal, but this idea that Samsung won't do business with Apple is just foolish.
If Apple chose to go with a vendor that can't fulfill their orders, as your implying in your speculation, then that is just another mistake to a growing list Apple has made in the last year.

damianrobertjones

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
I'm so glad that Samsung, Acer, Lenovo, Asus, Samsung themselves and a few other oem's won't have issues getting parts for their worldwide launch of their Windows 8 tablets.

Apple seems to OWN the media these days

LightningStryk17

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2006
[citation][nom]bllue[/nom]Everyone should stop supplying Apple and watch it die slowly[/citation]

Why would any company do that? Apple is a lot of these component makers biggest customer. why would you stop selling to your biggest customer for no reason? Have you ever ran or even worked at a company before? The legal battles mean nothing to these giant companies, they are just other revenue streams, they aren't taking this suing thing personally.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
[citation][nom]nieur[/nom]does TOM's know tech world outside of apple?more than half of the news are apple related[/citation]
See who posted the article. That guy only posts Apple articles, not that I like them.

dameon51

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
[citation][nom]LightningStryk17[/nom]Why would any company do that? Apple is a lot of these component makers biggest customer. why would you stop selling to your biggest customer for no reason? Have you ever ran or even worked at a company before? The legal battles mean nothing to these giant companies, they are just other revenue streams, they aren't taking this suing thing personally.[/citation]
You're right, but most people on this site aren't that rational when it comes to their favorite/least-favorite brands. No sense trying to reason with them.

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
[citation][nom]dameon51[/nom]You're right, but most people on this site aren't that rational when it comes to their favorite/least-favorite brands. No sense trying to reason with them.[/citation]
You sound like a butthurt iSheep. sorry I hurt you

dameon51

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
[citation][nom]bllue[/nom]You sound like a butthurt iSheep. sorry I hurt you[/citation]
I don't own a single Apple product. But that doesn't mean my head is shoved up my ass either.

Status
Not open for further replies.