Analyst: iPad Will Face Greater Challenges For Market Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
Honestly, how does one get a job as a analyst? They either state the obvious, or something completely against reality. It would be the easiest job in the world!

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
i always chuckle at these "an analyst says..." articles.

imho it it kinda embarrassing that toms keeps posting these, even if it is a slow news day/week

steve360

Honorable
Feb 20, 2012
"After going outside, looking up for a few minutes and consulting a color chart, I believe the sky is blue."

See, I too can be an analyst.

When analysts talk about tech related topic, which they don't know a thing (well most of them), they always fail. Last analyst prediction in September about apple: apple will reach $1 trillion... and its on free fall from then....

InvalidError

Titan
Availability of powerful 7" tablets hurts overpriced 10" iPad sales while cheaper Ultrabooks are expected to eat away from the other side of the price and size range?

Congratulations Analysts for stating the painfully obvious.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
"An analyst has said that the iPad will face greater challenges for market share from"

You know, pretty much 90+ percent of the THG readers would have given you the same analysis; and for a lot less money.
Not long ago 'analysts' told us Apple will be the first to break the 1 Trillion barrier (got a good laugh out of that one); not they basically state the opposite. Good thing for Wall Street folk, they make money either way. Gotta love that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.