Review Andaseat Phantom 3 Gaming Chair Review: Compact and Comfortable

gg83

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2015
Why pay a premium for a "gaming chair" a good office chair is all one needs. But nobody makes good office chairs in the $300 range. $450 $550 is the sweet spot. I've have an Autonomous Kinn for the past 3 years and I'm loving it still. No leather or foam padding. Just a rubber type mesh with plastic springs for the seat. Sounds weird but it works great!

Reactions: C.wolf
Apr 4, 2022
I recently purchased the Andaseat Marvel Ironman chair, medium.
I'm 6', 170 lbs, it fits perfectly.
Over build quality is the best I've ever seen in a racing style chair, period. I bought mine for $234 & free shipping.
Would I pay over $300 for any chair? NO.
Are their chairs worth the $? You can answer that yourself if you've already flattened out the seat padding in your $120 special!!!

C.wolf

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
Why pay a premium for a "gaming chair" a good office chair is all one needs. But nobody makes good office chairs in the $300 range. $450 $550 is the sweet spot. I've have an Autonomous Kinn for the past 3 years and I'm loving it still. No leather or foam padding. Just a rubber type mesh with plastic springs for the seat. Sounds weird but it works great!
Yea, I have a Hon Nucleus and I'll never buy another "gaming" chair.

Reactions: gg83
That chair shown is clearly bent or the stitching is off as it's tilted somewhat to the right. That's unacceptable.

I bought a Secret Lab Omega a few years ago and it's been outstanding. Did I pay more than I originally thought I might? Yes. Would I have paid even more had I waited for the Razer Iskur in all black? Absolutely. Are either of them "worth" it? I guess that depends on how one weighs that intrinsic value and how they feel their money is spent.