wardoc22

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2011
Pfft I gotz hella really lotz of cash money just laying around my room

10,000 iz nothing 4 me 2 worry 'bout cuz im rich

gamebrigada

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
I've played around with their constellation series, and I was quite jealous. The designs are absolutely beautiful, if you think its pretty in the picture, you should see it in your hand. It just compliments everything. Far from being a simplistic design. Love the Sapphire glass as well, gives it a slight blueish tint but very pleasing, and extremely durable. Puts Gorilla glass to shame. Pretty small battery on this guy, but I guess you don't need the battery, you can just sit there and look at its prettiness and be entertained.

MichaelSP

Honorable
Oct 26, 2012
I guess its for luxury design but you'd think they'd make it more...up to date? I thought seeing the news title that it'd be some super-phone with amazing tech not in most phones due to being cost restrictive.

G

Even if I was a billionaire I would buy this crap. My classic Galaxy S is doing me just fine

Uberragen21

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2009
To be honest, it looks like crap and the specs aren't something worth bragging about. Sapphire glass, okay nice touch. Titanium on a phone, ehh. Tiny screen, low resolution, only 1250 mAh battery? So you pay about 9000 to 19000 too much for a phone that gets crappy reception, dies in a couple hours of moderate use, and you have to squint just to see the screen. Hmmm, where do I get one?

KyrosysJ

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
might as well sell my arm and leg for this. anyone looking to buy a pair of kidneys? hardly used : never smoked or got drunk

L0tus

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
For people complaining about the specs, I'm pretty sure having a sapphire-encrusted phone wins any conversation bragging rights. Boasting about your phone's Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A15 is a first class ticket to dying celibate.

halcyon

Splendid
Man, I'd just absolutely like to see an uncompromised Android device with the absolute best specs:

* 2Ghz+ quad core (or 8 core BIG-little),
* 4GB of RAM,
* 4000+ mAh removable battery,
* ~5" 1080p flexible AMOLED screen (or whatever)
* A uniquely great 8+ MP camera that was designed to be unrivaled
* Unmatched build materials (hardened Synthetic Sapphire crystal, Kevlar & Titanium body).
* A deliberately well designed aesthetically pleasing body designed by a team whose task it is to make it so.
* Raw Android to ensure quick updates for as long as possible

...you know, kinda of a North Star dream phone. ...so those for whom $20K is irrelevant can really say and feel they have the best, a no-compromise device. You see, this Virtu crap is not it. ...not even close.

Samsung should build this device just to prove they're capable of doing so and kick off a "We can build the best cost-no-object phone" war. A technology demonstrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.