Anonymous Declares War on Syrian Government Sites

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

f-14

Distinguished
who are the retards leading this polygamie of bone heads?

all ggreat and well for taking down syrian government stuff, but russia is funding assads escapade, why aren't they having all the companies in russia manufacturing syrian cash for assad to keep up his war?
why not take down the russian banks or russian state government websites and replace them with messages saying putin condones assad and is backing him financially and militarily.

seriously anonymous smoked their last brain cells with crack smoker bush jr before he was elected texas govenor.

anonymous can't do anything right.

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
[citation][nom]makaveli316[/nom]So no internet, no phones, no flights....what will Anonymous do to actually inflict some real damage and not only verbal threats to Syrian government...?!?!?!This is stupid, i doubt they even exist. I hope that they do, but probably we're talking about bunch of stupid kids with no real goals.[/citation]
you fail at reading comprehension

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]hasten[/nom]It looks like the tweeners are reading further down the message boards to downvote my second "LOL!" I understand that you are young and "the world is mallable" still, but you'll learn. Anon is a group of disorganized script kiddies and probably a few decent software engineers. A couple probably could hack my computer and wreck havok. Good for them.What you don't realize is that they are basically a joke among security experts. Get back to me when they have the capabilities to create something 5% of what Stuxnet was (which was developed around 10 years ago). You have irrational beliefs due to media pumping you full of fiction. DDOS is not sophisticated. They have proven they can or care to do nothing else. I know you want to believe that the institution will be brought down so you can leave your mothers basement wihtout criticism, but trust me, it's going no where. You'll be stuck in that cold basement, pimple faced and obese in your 30's still wishing Anon will save you. Oh and to Alidan, do some research and see what people with real conviction are doing. It's called every 1st world military. Really go and research Stuxnet and Flame, then cyber war, and then China's capabilities. Not from Toms or the like, but from academic journals. After which I hope you will realize what true cyber power is.[/citation]

yea, id give it to you about 70 years ago that people with real convictions went into the military, now its largely people who were manipulated into believing something, people who want cheaper or free collage, or people who are a military family. and i really do believe that is a sad thing.

so tell me, what, besides using a gun and killing someone, or working for a govenement who really doesn't give two craps about the majority of its people and only does enough to make them not be willing to rise up should do?

what you arent considering is people who have full time jobs dealing with tech would never help or do anything under the banner of anon.

i fully believe that in my life i could see a second civil war, to think that everyone with massive amounts of skill will be on the govenments sides, and not under a different banner, is asinine to say the least.

G

They need to be careful when dealing with a crooked regime. This regime may be willing lash back at Anonymous in pure spite. Syria may not be like USA and Euro where we essentially just slap hackers on the wrist and then later give them a job. Anonymous may be in for more than what they bargained for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS