Anonymous-OS is Fake, Packed with Trojans, Says AnonOps

Status
Not open for further replies.

davewolfgang

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
Hahahhahahahhaaa

Yeah, download this "cool" thing from the internet.

Those Nigerians also want to use your bank account to get money out of the country, and you have an long lost British relative that left you a bunch of money too.....

hannibal

Distinguished
Would you download OS from well know hacker croup?
People are not sane!
And no the OS is not even from that group...

No wonder why there are so many "ghost" machines in the world.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Who did not see this coming? Now for the conspiracy part. Insert government agency here was the one who released it going on the belief that those that would download it could have ties to anon. So by releasing it they in turn could spy on all those that did download it and find out who to go after. Not saying its true just a thought.

rex86

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
[citation][nom]edvinasm[/nom]I have simple rule when it comes to OS - never use someones else build. 25000 people think different.[/citation]

Then I hope you're using Gentoo and nothing else

extremepcs

Distinguished
May 6, 2008
We know this is not true because Linux (and MacOS) is invulnerable to any kind of trojan, malware, or virus. Just goes to prove that ignorant people are the cause of infections... not the OS.

sardonicjester

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
[citation][nom]extremepcs[/nom]We know this is not true because Linux (and MacOS) is invulnerable to any kind of trojan, malware, or virus. Just goes to prove that ignorant people are the cause of infections... not the OS.[/citation]

Wow. I really hope you are being sarcastic.

G

Ladies and gentlemen, please, settle down, we have an urgent announcement to make:

A download on the Internet has been found to contain malicious code! I know this is shocking, we're all taken by surprise here at PublicTech, too, but the word must go out!!1!!11
------------

Don't download random shit that hasn't been mentioned AT ALL previously by any of the people it claims to be associated with, m'kay?

zulutech

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2011
[citation][nom]extremepcs[/nom]We know this is not true because Linux (and MacOS) is invulnerable to any kind of trojan, malware, or virus. Just goes to prove that ignorant people are the cause of infections... not the OS.[/citation]

If you knew how fucking stupid that made you look, and even worse, how aggressive you were to enforce your view... just... wow.

sporkimus

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
[citation][nom]extremepcs[/nom]She only charged me $20 for the hour...[/citation]
Apparently you forgot about Double Coupon Thursday's. You sir, were overcharged.

Crush3d

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
[citation][nom]Parrdacc[/nom]Who did not see this coming? Now for the conspiracy part. Insert government agency here was the one who released it going on the belief that those that would download it could have ties to anon. So by releasing it they in turn could spy on all those that did download it and find out who to go after. Not saying its true just a thought.[/citation]

I'd assume the integral parts of anon are smart enough not to download this.. although I also assumed people were smart enough not to make their password 12345.

extremepcs

Distinguished
May 6, 2008
[citation][nom]zulutech[/nom]If you knew how ****** that made you look, and even worse, how aggressive you were to enforce your view... just... wow.[/citation]

If you only knew how badly you overreacted to a joke... wow, just wow.

G

@captaincharisma

MacOS, iOS, Android and not to mention literally all firewalls and routers OS are all based off Linux, i guess the world is just full of dumb folks

wildkitten

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Linux is not immune to any form of malware. No software is. Tell me how someone could not take Linux source code and build keyloggers or anything else directly into the OS.

In fact, this actually proves what I have thought for a long time, that open source is potentially more dangerous. You can't have a trojan wrapped version of Windows because Windows is closed source and for someone to do that they would have to steal the source code from Microsoft where as being open source, Linux code is freely available to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.