[SOLVED] Another ... Memory stuck at 2133 MHZ instead of 3000

Oct 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

I've been reading every single posts on this website about the ram stuck at 2133 but noor of them can help me.

First here is my setup ;

Ram : G.Skill Aegis DDR4 32 Go 3000 MHz link here
GPU : Geforce GTX 960
CPU : Ryzen 2700
MB : MSI X470 Gaming Pro

So my setup is really new and I'm already having some troubles. I updated my bios and look what MSI have done : NEW INTERFACE (they turn the beautiful click and colorful bios interface into a very ugly one with less options)

So when i open cpu z it will say :
fZTjG9p.png

So it resume my ram is still at 2133.

On my BIOS I did try to use every XMP (there is two of them) and my computer will loop restart for one minutes and get the same results with CPU Z, and I tried to force ram profiles at 3000 / 2966 and it will result at the same every f*g time !!!

I'm getting mad, i've been looking a lot of thread online to get some help and I also tried to increase the voltage from to RAM to 1.35 but still the same.

I'm getting lost waiting to read you guys. Thanks

Oct 10, 2019
Are you using slots 2 and 4 away from CPU? Try each in slot 2 to see if it can work, if not, may need to exchange for another model listed on the G.Skill QVL.
I used to use 2 and 4 before I updated the BIOS and now i'm using 1 and 3 as recommanded by a lot of users on differents forums. I think it's mostly a software / BIOS setting.

TRENDING THREADS