[SOLVED] Antec EA650G vs Corsair tx650

Feb 29, 2020
Hi, i'am try to choose between two psu(both cost 80$):
1)Antec EarthWatts Gold EA650G Pro - has better fan but less capasity on prime capacitor and in my country maybe problems with 7 years warranty because Antec is not present much.
2)Corsair tx650 - has rifle bearing fan than a little bit worse but more capacity on prime side.
Other as i understand probably the same, I heard that corsair has good warranty all over the world you can ship it to them, and some people had problems with antec warranty.

And maybe i can get corsair rm550x or seasonic focus 550(seasonic core 550) for a little more(100$) but i'm not sure that it's a lot better, yes they have less ripple(12V - 20mA against 40mA) but 40 and 20 is low for mainstream users i think, all of them use japan capacitors only. Butt 550 is maybe not enough if in future i will buy some old used 5700 XT with ryzen 12 core it will consume in OC up too 550W in some cases so it's probably better to get 650W. Thank you for advice.

Better to get a higher capacity PSU if in (near) future there will be extra system load.

Between the Antec EA650G Pro and the Corsair TX650M (Gold version), the TX650M is probably the better of the two 650W PSU's, although ripple suppression data is not presently available for the TX650M PSU.

Reactions: rubio