Antec Kuhler 950 or Cooler master hyper 212 evo

Thomas Dyndegaard

Reputable
Oct 5, 2014
It's super simple really, if the prices were the same, which would you choose for a new I7-5820K setup? (disregarding installation and mounting too)

Solution
Definately the liquid cooler 950, its obviously better than EVO 212 in performance, the CM has a great value/money ratio, but there are many, many better coolers for higher price in the market. If you're getting 950 for same price as 212, take it with both hands :)
Definately the liquid cooler 950, its obviously better than EVO 212 in performance, the CM has a great value/money ratio, but there are many, many better coolers for higher price in the market. If you're getting 950 for same price as 212, take it with both hands :)

Solution

Thomas Dyndegaard

Reputable
Oct 5, 2014

Thanks! It's been tricky finding data and info to really grasp if water cooling would really be better both in temps and noise over the EVO. And it's not actually the same price, but I'm looking at it as the same price, because I'm only really interested in which is better, not caring about shelling out another $50 for water cooling (been wanting to try it for a while!)