Question Anti-sag bracket advice ?

Dreadbeard

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2012
Hey, I just built a new system with a 4090 and whilst fitting the anti-sag bracket I noticed the gpu isn’t high enough to secure to the anti-sag bracket, what should I do?
If I try lifting the card high enough I fear it might break or bend the card.

Pictures

Lutfij

Titan
Sig space specs can and will change over time, rendering this thread and their suggestions moot to the end user in the same boat as you're in now.

You also forgot to mention the make and model of your motherboard. The reason I say this is due to the fact that your card seems like it should be seated higher up on the motherboard's PCIe slots. Another thing is that you can pick up cheap support members off of Amazing, like this;

Dreadbeard

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2012
Sig space specs can and will change over time, rendering this thread and their suggestions moot to the end user in the same boat as you're in now.

You also forgot to mention the make and model of your motherboard. The reason I say this is due to the fact that your card seems like it should be seated higher up on the motherboard's PCIe slots. Another thing is that you can pick up cheap support members off of Amazing, like this;
I completely forgot I haven’t updated my sig! I’ll add the specs here :
Msi mpg x670e carbon wifi
Ryzen 7 7800x3d
Gigabyte aorus master 4090
Hx1500i 1500w
64gb ddr5 6000mhz