Question Antialiasing problems after Pc upgrade+fresh windows

Feb 12, 2023
Hey guys, i bought a ryzen 5 5700x+ gigyabyte b550 aorus elite v2, and reinstalled my windows. After that, my antialiasing dont work in any games.
I tried anything i can think of (game settings, nvidia control panel, few small other stuff), but it seems nothing is working so far.

Feb 12, 2023
kVNDguF.png

there is a warthunder image for reference

Feb 12, 2023
Gpu: gigabyte g1 gaming 1080 driver version: 528.24 ( i saw there are problems wit the 528.49, but i had the problem with older drivers)
Im not sure about motherboard chipset drivers, my friend did the install, where can check it?
My resolution is : 1920x1080

D

Deleted member 14196

After a clean install of windows, download your chips at drivers and install them and your GPU drivers as well. In that exact order.

Feb 12, 2023
okay so
BIOS updated
all drivers are in order
NVIDIA control panel in order
tried everything with a different video card same issue
Does anyone has any suggestions what the fridge should i do now?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Ok. Stop and think. You are trying to play a software game on hardware. You changed the hardware (different gpu) but the software did not change.

Anti-aliasing is not just a Global setting. It's per game. Except in one situation. When HDR is enabled, all anti-aliasing is disabled.

Feb 12, 2023
for example in escape from tarkov
with my old settings (LOD quality in game was set to low for better view bc farer objects didnt load in and i can use that for legal "wallhack")
i noticed that now even closer objects didnt load in properly or just very poorly
also a major new thing is in tarkov that the shadows are flickering like hell on whatever LOD settings

for example in escape from tarkov
with my old settings (LOD quality in game was set to low for better view bc farer objects didnt load in and i can use that for legal "wallhack")
i noticed that now even closer objects didnt load in properly or just very poorly
also a major new thing is in tarkov that the shadows are flickering like hell on whatever LOD settings
Ok, let's take a look at your system. Go to userbenchmark.com and run the test. Link the results here after.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/59352749
okay now its fine (msi afterburner was the problem)
Slightly high background usage. What's running in the background?

You have two different modules of RAM. Are they installed in slots a2-b2?

Your OS drive is full and operating very slow. Also, your games are on a HDD that looks to also be running slower than it should be. Are you on latest chipset driver for motherboard?