Question antimalware service executable: the cpu killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

close.css

Reputable
Oct 6, 2017
does anybody knows how to kill this annoying "antimalware service executable" or probably windows defender?
It's using alot of the cpu.
sometimes when i'm playing league of legends and i watch Task manager i see this annoying defender
is using like 30-40% of cpu.
i have tried googling and did some registry and other stuff even though it disabled my windows defender but still this service is draining cpu specially when playing.

iutkarshkumar

Commendable
Apr 6, 2020
Hello

I am suggesting you turn off the Windows 10 Defender because it might be unstable on your Windows 10 PC. I highly suspect that Windows Defender on your Windows PC is unstable and it is creating problems on your PC.
I have an Intel Pentium Dual-core PC, and It cannot handle the antivirus program, and it slows down the PC. Your computer specifications may not be compatible with Windows Defender, and it is nothing new, and it might be the cause.
So, I am suggesting you turn off the Windows Defender to preserve your computer from slowing down an avoid hanging. You can also check below link to turn off Antimalware Service Executable. Hope this will help you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.