Question Any case like this?

bmmojo

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019
I came across the Riotoro Morpheus, is there any case out there like this in where they you are required to assemble the case yourself?

I really like the idea of taking a case completly apart makes it easier to transpot if I were go somewhere else

Ralston18

Titan
Interesting:

I am not so sure that the purpose of the case is be "transportable" per se.

Overall problematic to be transportable. I.e., you will need to rebuild from the ground up with each "transport".

The intent/purpose is to provide some assembly flexibility with respect to case customization.

Found the following video which may be helpful with respect to your expectations and requirements.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxT52QGv6l8

And scan through the comments.

bmmojo

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019
Hey Ralston, yeah I've seen that video and read the reviews and comments. I agree with many that the price point is a bit expensive and there was some misses that the company could've done to make this worth that price point.

My idea of transportable is more of can I remove everything and put it into an oversized luggage with lots of bubble wrap. My job requires in a way to be nomadic and I don't want always go to another country rebuy every single part all over again. So having something where I can just disassemble and reassemble looks very favorable to me.

bmmojo

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019
Oh god that thing is expensive, but I've already built a PC and it's for both games and work. I think I've decided I'll just stick with my chassis for now.