[SOLVED] Any cooler for 10700k that is not huge?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 9, 2021
Hello guys I have an Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO on my 10700k atm but I don't like it for several reasons.

While the temps are pretty good (idle between 35~40c), and even when gaming or doing anything else I have never seen it over 70C.
Some time the noise can be pretty annoying, it is not loud, but it does have a statis noice, maybe it is due to the dual coolers, not sure....

However, my biggest issue is that once the motherboard is already in the case, it is a pain in the ass to re-install this cooler, and it also looks somewhat ugly.

For my i5 4690k I had an Alpenföhn Ben Nevis cooler, that I really loved, it wasn't THAT huge, and it was very easy to remove / reinstall, etc.
It was very quiet, and temps were pretty good too.
https://www.alpenfoehn.de/produkte/cpu-kuehler/ben-nevis-rev-b

Is there any cooler that would fit my requirements and would work well with a 10700k? I am not interested in overclocking btw.
What would be important is that it is not TOO big, it is easy to install, and if possible it should be quiet.

Solution
For good cooling, you need sufficient radiator size as well as a fan to push cooling air through the radiator.
Even liquid cooling is really air cooling.
The difference is where the heat exchange takes place.
Up to a point, a small radiator can compensate by pushing more air through the fins.
But, that requires the fans to run at higher rpm and that makes noise.
Bigger radiators exchange heat better.
And larger 140mm fans move more air quietly than the 120mm fans on your current cooler.
If you want quieter, more effective cooling, you will want a larger cooler than your AF34 with 120mm fans.
1200 rpm fans are very quiet.
900rpm fans are inaudible inside of a case.
Some fans are more efficient than others, but by and large, the airflow...
Aug 10, 2021
Hello guys I have an Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO on my 10700k atm but I don't like it for several reasons.

While the temps are pretty good (idle between 35~40c), and even when gaming or doing anything else I have never seen it over 70C.
Some time the noise can be pretty annoying, it is not loud, but it does have a statis noice, maybe it is due to the dual coolers, not sure....

However, my biggest issue is that once the motherboard is already in the case, it is a pain in the ass to re-install this cooler, and it also looks somewhat ugly.

For my i5 4690k I had an Alpenföhn Ben Nevis cooler, that I really loved, it wasn't THAT huge, and it was very easy to remove / reinstall, etc.
It was very quiet, and temps were pretty good too.
https://www.alpenfoehn.de/produkte/cpu-kuehler/ben-nevis-rev-b

Is there any cooler that would fit my requirements and would work well with a 10700k? I am not interested in overclocking btw.
What would be important is that it is not TOO big, it is easy to install, and if possible it should be quiet.
10700kf
I have a cooler master MA610P rgb cpu air cooler $85, took off leds.
https://www.microcenter.com/product/634868/cooler-master-masterair-ma610p-rgb-cpu-air-cooler