Question Any ideas for how to implement a single board computer in a toaster without heat issues

Jul 8, 2019
hello! this is my first time on here so let me know if I need to go some where else, but after being increasingly annoyed that the switch STILL doesn't have a Netflix app I have begun to wonder if it would be easy (or even possible) to run Netflix on the side of a toaster, I know this is a bit of an odd one but please let me know if you have any recommendations hardware or software wise

thanks!

1. Buy an Android, Windows or Fire tablet / phone.
  2. Install Netflix app.
  3. Stick the tablet to the side of the toaster.

Before you'll have heat issues, you will have content issues. No, there is no way you can make self-made box with Rpi, , and install Netflix app on it (unless you run it thru a browser, which I am not sure will work under Linux).

OldSurferDude

Reputable
May 18, 2019
When I was a kid we used to read the back of the cereal box or milk carton. I suppose that putting a display on the toaster is just an extension of that. I have to say that I agree with Alabalcho. I have bought a Windows Tablet for $74 that would run NetFlix. This would be cheaper than your final RPi configuration and much cleaner.

You could get a boroscope from AliExpress for <USD$20 and have it watch your toast get toasted!

Reactions: Alabalcho