Question Any ideas what is causing this weird noise in my gpu? (Link in the end of the post)

Mar 25, 2020
Any ideas what is causing this weird noise? (Link in the end of the post)
Hey!
My gpu (which I bought last summer) is msi geforce rtx 2060 super gaming x. Few days ago it started to keep this weird buzzing noise when I start games like warzone, fortnite etc. When I enter warzone in the start screen (where you can choose between multiplayer, warzone and the store) there is no noise. It appears before the fans start spinning when I enter in the lobby where you can customize your settings, find games etc. The noise disappears if I press esc and go back to the start screen . It is not coming from the fans I checked that from msi afterburner where I put the fans at 100% speed and there was no noise. The noise seems to be linked to the fps. If I lower fps the noise is slower and if I increase fps it gets louder.

This is weird because this sound appeared only few days ago and gpu is relatively new. Can I do something to get rid of that annoying sound and if not is it harmless to my parts? The corona situation is making this situation a lot harder. I could take my pc to the store where I bought this gpu for test but they might close their store in anytime so my pc could be stuck in there for three months or so in the worst case. So that is not an option at the moment.

I updated my bios last weekend and made some changes to the settings because I was experiencing kernel power- 41 error and wanted to get rid of it. Could it be possible that those new settings have caused this sound?

Thank you for the responses!

My pc setup if someone needs it:
Motherboard: Asus prime x570-p
GPU: Msi geforce rtx 2060 super
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold+ 650W
RAM: 2x 8gb Kingston hyperx DDR4 3200MHz, CL16, 1.35V
Kingston 500GB A2000, PCIe, NVMe, 2200/1500 MB/s - SSD M.2
Samsung QVO860 1tb Sata ssd

Link to the video:
View: https://youtu.be/OWW-Qfgy35I

Mar 25, 2020
Maybe a spider got stuck in there or a dust bunny openig it up and cleaing it would help aswell as a new thermal paste
My warranty would expire in that case so I can't do that. I think I will remove my gpu from the system and check if there is something in the back. Can dust or something like that cause that kind of noise?