Question Any other troubleshooting tips on how to get signal in my monitors?

Oct 13, 2021
Specs:
i9-10850k
Gigabyte 3070ti
Corsair 850w Gold PSU
Corsair vengeance 8gb ddr4 (2 sticks)
Asus Prime Z490 Mobo

Everything was working until today when I tried booting up my pc, but no signal on the monitors. I’ve cleaned my ram sticks, reseated them, done the same with my GPU, took my cmos battery out for 10 minutes and put it back in, reapplied thermal paste on cpu, verified all Q-LED lights on motherboard, but still no signal on monitor.

popatim

Titan
If you reset your Cmos then your default GPU probably switched back to the intel.
Shut down and connect the display to the intel ports and see if you have a display now.
If you still have no display, switch off the PSU & remove the GPU. Now start the pc up and see if you have a display.

Oct 13, 2021
If you reset your Cmos then your default GPU probably switched back to the intel.
Shut down and connect the display to the intel ports and see if you have a display now.
If you still have no display, switch off the PSU & remove the GPU. Now start the pc up and see if you have a display.
I’ve tried connecting the display ports from the monitor to the motherboard itself without the GPU and still no display.

Oct 13, 2021
And there's no error lights on the motherbd... Are you sure the display is working .
Some displays need to be set to the correct input; they don't automatically switch.
Yes I am sure the display is working. I’ve tried 2 different monitors both using display port, but still no signal in either of them