Any Point to Running offset voltage on Ryzen SOC?

Is this from the point of view of memory OC'ing? Or just in general terms?

From my own experience, and having done a little looking around, it seems most advise is to steer clear of going above 1.2 on the SOC and in general not to change SOC LLC, leaving it on auto.

I've tricked around with the SOC voltage (mine is at 1.1v). I've reduced it and increased it by 0.05, on standard and offset. It made no difference -my objective was to OC generic 2400 DIMMS to 2733. I got them pretty stable at 1.1 SOC, 1.25v mem, and jedec timings (not XMP or DOCP - it's just to hopeful to dial in lower timings without significantly increasing voltage). So to answer your question, I didn't see any benefit to running SOC offset. For CPU, yes.

I'm not sure if any of that info is relevant or even helpful.

Yes, a little. Mine is set in bios at 1.1v, shows as 1,094 in HWinfo, and goes down to about 1.087. Saw only very little effect of upping the SOC voltage and/or changing SOC LLC. I've an Asus Prime B350. With that said, I didn't do any hard testing, just observations whilst tricking around, and some basic mem testing (latency, read, write etc) as that was my goal in the first place. Having got the mem roughly where I was hoping, I haven't delved deeper yet.