[SOLVED] Any suggestion for how I can increase my FPS?

mac187

Commendable
Nov 4, 2020
Hi!

I have this setup on my PC right now:

GPU: XFX Radeon RX 6700 XT SWFT 309
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: 4x8GB 3600MHz DDR, CL 16, XMP 2.0
SSD: Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB M.2 SSD
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING
PSU: Corsair TX650M 650W

MONITOR: ASUS 27" TUF VG27AQ (OC to 165Hz)

I am playing COD MW on 1080p and have 170FPS. Tought there was any additional settings or hardware change I can do for getting even more FPS :)

Is there any additional changes I can do to improve my FPS?

Thank for help!

Last edited:
Solution
Two things to improve FPS, buy faster hardware, lower settings in the game.
No secrets here.

There are a few dozen settings you can change in the game to improve FPS, lower detail, lower draw distance, lower shadow quality, lower anti aliasing, etc...

Since your FPS matches your monitor refresh rate, I'd just leave good enough alone. Silly to spend money upgrading parts that are already fast just to see some higher FPS numbers.

Lutfij

Titan
You've mentioned your specs and you've asked a question for suggestions on an upgrade to improve your FPS. You forgot to mention the sort of resolution you're gaming on, the sort of titles you're playing and the sort of FPS you're seeing with your current hardware. With your specs, I'm very confident you can get more than playable frame rates, i.e, above 60FPS on AAA titles.

Two things to improve FPS, buy faster hardware, lower settings in the game.
No secrets here.

There are a few dozen settings you can change in the game to improve FPS, lower detail, lower draw distance, lower shadow quality, lower anti aliasing, etc...

Since your FPS matches your monitor refresh rate, I'd just leave good enough alone. Silly to spend money upgrading parts that are already fast just to see some higher FPS numbers.

Solution