[SOLVED] Any way I can fix these TCPIP errors? I tried Googling but I can find a solution

Technefy

Honorable
Jul 12, 2014
TCP/IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was recently used to connect to the same remote endpoint. This error typically occurs when outgoing connections are opened and closed at a high rate, causing all available local ports to be used and forcing TCP/IP to reuse a local port for an outgoing connection. To minimize the risk of data corruption, the TCP/IP standard requires a minimum time period to elapse between successive connections from a given local endpoint to a given remote endpoint.

A request to allocate an ephemeral port number from the global TCP port space has failed due to all such ports being in use.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user DESKTOP-HQU20QI\Johnny SID (S-1-5-21-3915990048-525540188-596065409-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Every time I handle big data (sending and receiving requests) my internet disconnects from my PC while my other Wifi connected devices have no issue connecting to the Internet.

Solution
You posted this before along with saying you were running something that scanned thousands of websites. It is a problem with the design of that program. It is not properly closing the ports so they are marked as free.