Anybody find a Gigabyte 970 under 300GBP in stock?

Solution
There are many GTX 970's to choose from -

MSI GTX 970 Gaming

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming

EVGA (design flaw, do not consider as such over others)

Asus Strix GTX 970

If are you asking about ones under budget where do you buy parts from?

carterdarter

Reputable
Jul 2, 2014
I have looked on PC Part Picker and there is a few 970s under 300GBP but they are all pre order so I was just wondering if anyone knew of any in stock.

It is either between the Gigabyte (which has great cooling and overclocking potential)
And the MSI which is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen.

carterdarter

Reputable
Jul 2, 2014
Well the gigabyte apparently stays ridiculously cool and quiet and can overclock to around 1,500mhz while other ones only overclock to around 1,400mhz. Also with my case, you only see the top of the card so the Blue Windforce LED looks the best.

The GTX 970 stock cooled can give ridiculously good overclocks also, it depends more on the graphics card as not all have the same overclocking capability. I do agree that The Gigabyte logo in blue is quite something, especially in a windowed case. I can also agree that the Gigabyte is the best model, especially from Guru3D's review on it compared to the MSI and Asus. It stays the coolest and quietest compared to the Asus and MSI at the same temperature. Though MSI has a higher overclock then the Gigabyte, the gigabyte still outperforms at the same clock speed.