Question Anybody know how to solve the "Scripthook.dll Failed To Detect Game Version" error?

Oct 20, 2019
I'm trying to get Simple Native Trainer v6.5 to work while playing GTA IV Episodes from Liberty City. I'm using Proton to run the game, is there a way to get Scripthook.dll to detect game version? I looked at the Scripthook.log within my GTA EFLC directory and that's how I found out what the problem is. Any help or useful information is greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to view this question.

Remeca

Reputable
What version of EFLC do you have? Looks like that trainer supports versions 1.1.2.0 or 1.1.1.0, and you may need to use an older version of GTAIV, 1.0.0. 7 or 1.0. 0.4. Hard to say what the issue is exactly, it's a very old trainer for a very old game made for a different OS.

Oct 20, 2019
The version of GTA EFLC that I have is 1.1.2.0. The Scripthook.dll that I have in my GTA EFLC directory is the one that came with Simple Native Trainer v6.5. From what I've gathered from the Scripthook.log file and information found somewhere else. The Scripthook version that I have is 0.5.1, Scripthook's process base was at 0x400000. I was able to downgrade the game by using the patch distributed by Rockstar Games. How I patched it was using WINE's Command Prompt and entered this command "setup.exe /f 'Path_To_Game_Folder'". It worked successfully. Now, what I currently have in my GTA EFLC directory is xlive.dll, Scripthook.dll, tbogttrainer.ini, tbogttrainer.asi. Hopefully this information that I have given you helps you figure out what the issue is. What could be the issue? Thanks for helping me trying to solve this problem.